lunedì 21 aprile 2014

Happy Easter Monday!



Hello everybody! How was your Easter?
Here's just a few lines to wish you all a happy Easter Monday. These days I've been busy with the shop and preparing Easter lunch for a party of four. Briefly, the post about Milan I announced last week is still in my drafts and I should work on it a bit longer. But it will be online next Monday, introducing a series of articles about my city which I will publish every now and then. Therefore, stay tuned!
*
Ciao a tutti! Pasqua? Tutto bene?
Giusto poche righe per augurarvi una buona Pasquetta. In questi giorni sono stata piuttosto indaffarata tra il negozio e la preparazione di un pranzo di Pasqua per quattro. Morale: il post su Milano che avevo preannunciato la scorsa settimana è sempre in bozze e ci devo lavorare ancora un po'. Ma sarà online lunedì prossimo, a inaugurare una nuova rubrica di articoli sulla mia città che pubblicherò di tanto in tanto. Perciò, rimanete sintonizzati!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento